The Independents - A creative binnacle

I made this "livre de bord" or binnacle a while ago during a one-day event called The Independents organised by my MA colleagues of the Institute of Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship (ICCE) at Goldsmiths.


I designed each name according to their personality or physical features, and, at the same time, grabbed and wrote down key words of their experience in less than 10 minutes (we all had to introduce ourselves and talk about our background and previous adventures in that amount of time).


















Now that I look at it and share it with you, I realise how nurturing, exciting, exotic, emotional and colourful our group is made of, and how fast time goes by. Keep an eye on these Entrepreneurs, they have good ideas coming up :)




Comments

Popular Posts