Pregnant Lady Makeup No. 1: Natural with a Flick


So as you may know I am 28 weeks pregnant, and since this new adventure 'launched' last year, I started to look for pregnancy tips and tutorials on Youtube.

You must know I am a bigYoutube fan, specially looking for makeup and workout videos. However,  I couldn't find anything that suited my needs or gave me the answers that I needed, so I decided to finally do my own.

And here it is!

*you should be warned this is my very first video, so excuse some lack of youtuber skills...


I also wondered how I was going to combine this new venture  along with my drawings, so I decided to create the following illustration to publish as a beauty chart anyone who is interested can save or download.

Beauty chart No. 1: Natural with a flick


You can save this chart just right-click this image and take it home :)
And here it goes for all the products I used in the video:

Bioderma crealine
Essential Care's Organic Rose Moisturiser
La Roche Posay Anthelios AC SPF 50
Prep:
Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion
Benefit Fake Up Concealer 

Eyes:
Chanel Les 4 Ombres Intuition 
L'Oreal Paris SuperLiner Gel Intenza 24hr Eyeliner
Anastasia Brow wiz in Brunette

Face:
Chanel Powder Blush No. 55 In Love
Benefit Sunbeam Highlither

Lips:
Kiehl's Lip Balm Tube #1
Fresh Lip Treatment SPF 15 - Sugar Cherry

Thanks for watching ;)


Comments

Popular Posts