Pregnant Lady Makeup No. 3: Vintage Baby Shower Look


I have uploaded another new video tutorial. This time the theme is Vintage Baby Shower Look.



Let me tell you the story on how this one came up.

Matt and I recently went to New York for our babymoon. I must say that during our stay, I found extremely difficult to try on dresses :( For the first time, I found myself in one of the best shopping cities in the world and very pregnant.

However, on the very last day, I found this lovely shop called Miss Hoe in Nolita. The designer, who happens to manage the shop herself, was on site, and she has all kind of the loveliest and cutest things ever. You can like her Facebook page here.

I found a beautiful drapery dress with some deers print, that looked just perfect with or without bump. 


This is the perfect dress to create a vintage look and I thought that to wear this dress, you want to achieve an "old doll" look, perfectly flawless.



Basically you don't need heavy makeup, but balance what you are going to use for foundation. For example, I found that combining a light foundation such as Clinique Anti-blemish and a light powder such as Bourjois Java Rice Powder could work well. Finally, for your eyes, cheeks and lips,  you would like to get a palette that is blue based rather than an orangey one.

Berries and pearl tones are the base for this look:



♔ Baby shower Look - a vintage version

The combination of berries and a blue-based palette makes it for a great match in a baby shower full of cute little vintage things.

PRODUCTS USED:

Prep:
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Clinique Anti-blemish foundation
Bourjois Poudre de Riz de Java

Eyes:
Alternative to my old Chanel Les 4 Ombres "Fascination" is ESTEE LAUDER Five Color Eyeshadow Palette "Enchanted berries" http://bit.ly/1vUgQQN
Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen

Eyebrows:
Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel

Lips:
Kiehl's Lip Balm Tube #1
17 Seventeen Berry Crush Lip Stain

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME:
♔ Check out my blog to find out more!
http://www.gabydelao.blogspot.com

TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK

* Please note that I didn't buy anything new for this makeup. Even the eye shadow I am using is vintage!

You can also visit my Youtube channel clicking here

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts